1. What did you do in last year that you’ve never done before?
I went on a bus by myself (sort of) I found someone I knew and got on with her and she told me what to say and things so I guess it didnt really count but she got off before me, so I guess the intention was there.
2. What was last year’s New Year Resolution, how did you do?
I dont think I actually set any New Years Resolutions last year, other than to try to make myself and others happy.
3. What would you like to have accomplished last year that you didn’t get to?
Getting a job. Id really like a job and I really need one but I am way too scared and its so hard.
4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Surviving 2017, finishing school for good and reaching 2 years clean.
5. What was the best thing you bought?
Concert tickets to see Lucy Spraggan because I made some amazing memories and friends.
6. Did you travel anywhere memorable?
I went to Spain twice which was incredible, it was so lovely and some good memories were created. I also went to a few cities in the UK which was so fun.
7. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned last year.
To put myself first because most people wont.
8. If you could look back on one memory this year you wish you could relive, what would it be?
Meeting Emily for the first time.
9. If you could change anything about the year you had, what would it be?
I'd give myself more confidence and job opportunities that would suit me.
10. Share something you’re looking forward to this year.
Making more memories, seeing friends, road trips, little holidays and stuff.