Hello! Welcome to my blog if you're new and welcome back if you're returning! I have decided that I am going to do 'Blogmas' this year where I will be posting every day from the 1st of December until the 24th of December, so come back every day for a new post!
This is a tag I found on google which I thought would be fun for a post, so here it is!
1. Use one noise to describe how excited you are for christmas.
2. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
think it will have to be my iPad, because I literally have my whole
life on there, my photographs, my blogging app, my drawing app, my video
editing stuff, my photo editing stuff ect. Its just been so useful
since the day that I got it, and I absolutely love it.
3. What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
You know what, I have absolutely no idea.
4. As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?
YES. All the time.
5. Whats a line from your favourite christmas song.
"It’s the most beautiful time of the year, lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer."
6. Rename a reindeer.
7. What is your favourite thing about christmas?
food, my nan cooks THE best christmas dinner ever, I swear. Also, being
with family is nice as its not very often when we are all together to
chill for a bit.
8. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
After halloween I get a little excited and then when it comes to the start of December I get a lot more excited.
9. Do you use advent calendars?
Duhhhh, of course, who doesnt?
10. Recite one line from your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie.
you're such a disease." — Jeff or "Keep the change, ya filthy
animal." — Gangster Johnny or “I wouldn’t let you sleep in my room if
you were growing on my ass.” — Buzz.
11. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
wake up, generally check twitter, message a few people saying merry
christmas, have a lovely day ect. I get up when my mum or sister do, go
downstairs, we open presents and ake some photos whilst we're doing it.
Once we have done this, we make a bit of breakfast if we want some and
then go and shower and get dressed- usually in new clothes we have got
for christmas. A bit later on in the day we will then head to my nans
who cooks us a big roast dinner. We then spend the rest of the day there
with everyone opening presents and watching the TV and things.
12. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
We just go to my nans really, thats about it.
13. Real or fake Christmas tree?
personally prefer real but they're so messy so I understand the need
for fake trees. Plus, fake trees can be used over and over again with no